Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts. - Mother Teresa
Provides a wide spectrum of support to individuals and families, includes support programs, marriage evaluations, and clinical consultation/support.
- Crisis Pregnancy Counseling: Offers a pregnant or parenting woman and her family the opportunity to review options and receive parenting support prior to or after the birth of the child.
- Separated & Divorced Support Group: An opportunity to share with others who have similar life experiences. Groups provided throughout Rhode Island, and facilitators receive training prior to initiating a group.
- Bereavement Support Group: Our Lady of Sorrows Bereavement Support Group Program, an opportunity to share their grief with others.
- Marriage Strengthening: To Love & To Cherish Support Group, a discussion group to address topics that strengthen the sacramental journey of marriage. Support Group Schedule.
- Counseling: Referrals to therapists and physicians whose therapeutic basis offers a Catholic/Christian perspective.
- The Carpenter’s Workshop Support Group – for adult men impacted by abortion