The joy of the Gospel is for all people: no one can be excluded. - Pope Francis
The Management Information Systems office was established in July 1997.
The MIS office strives to:
- Assist the Church in evaluating information systems needed to support ministries
- Maximize the Church’s investment in information technology
- Reduce the total cost of ownership. Most cost occurs not in the acquisition of hardware but in the labor needed to develop, support and maintain an information technology infrastructure.
The MIS department supports the Diocesan Infrastructure, which consists of our network, servers, and PC’s as well as our mission critical systems:
- Financial Systems- GL, AP, AR, Billing and Payroll
- Diocesan Loan software
- Fixed Assets
- Microcall Billing Phone System
- Human Resources – HR System
- Record Management System
- Fundraising – System and lockbox
- Priests Personnel
- Data ware House System
- Safe Environment
The office also extends software and hardware discounts to Parishes, Agencies and Schools.